CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Grammy Time

We spent about 2 weeks with Grammy - don't bother to scroll down just to see pics - there aren't any.  Yep, I broke our camera a week before our visit with my mom. Good thing the camera was under warrantee & apparently covers idiot accidents.  I don't think that is the technical term, but in my case it is pretty close.  So, we have wonderful memories, lots of laughs & a pretty good tan from our time together  - oh yeah, and I also have an extra 5 pounds!!!  Thanks mom!  Way to much ice cream & oreo cookies - I may need to get a fix in the middle of writing this . . . . . .

Everyone really adjusted wonderfully to a few new places, beds, & bed times - which is a praise!!!  The girls did so much swimming that they are really quite the fish now, and the twins about pooped a complete sandcastle from our time at the beach.  It was great!!  It is always a joy to see the girls with family - knowing that they are being loved on - myself included.  It was a wonderful time, but there is always a nice comfort feeling of coming back home.  Plus, Arturo was here waiting for us - it was nice.
Hopefully next time we are with Grammy there will be lots of pictures to go along with the memories.

4 comments:

Debra said...

WonderfuL!!!!! I wish I lived closer to my mom! I could use some loving on right now.

Jaime said...

Oh--isn't grandma time the best!! My mom lives close and we see her quite often. My kids love to spend time with her and grandpa!:)

Laurie said...

Ia m so happy that you all had a nice visit. I checked your site often and kept thinking grandma must still be there. Sounds like it was just what everyone needed. Glad she fed you well too!!! :)

jenni anne said...

what a bummer about your camera!! at least you have great memories from your trip!!