CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes & the first blog Video

Stella has crawled out of her crib a few times & I really thought that was the end of it!!!  Arturo, however has 'told' her that she needs to stay in her crib & it actually works! I have found her a few times on her dresser - so I moved her crib at an angle so she cannot reach her dresser. Well, as you can see in the pic below - she can reach & open the top drawer.  I have also found her a few times perched on the side like in the pic.  So I am not sure if I should make the switch to a little girl bed before she tumbles or take my chances. 

 
The twins are starting to really play together & get into some trouble & make some messes.  Ahhhh the 'joys' of little ones.
The above video is Chloe walking.  Cutie patuti.  Claire still isn't that interested - but I'm sure she'll be there in no time.

5 comments:

Jocasta said...

You know the toddler mess really worries me! After having one active and destructive child I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with two!

Debra said...

Jocasta... you just wait! LOL

YEAH for the walker.

She really LISTENED? WOW. Can he come over to talk to my kids?

Laurie said...

Let the fun begin! My daughter (2) climbs anything and everything including the shelves inside the refrigerator!
Love the pics of your adorable kids.

Lala said...

I love it I love it I love it! Little toddles this way and that! One of mine is just getting interested in crawling while the other just looks at him like, why crawl, Mom and dad will pick us up and take us where we want to go anyways! LOL
I recall my oldest running and jumping INTO the crib but I was blessed enough to never have them climb out of it! Maybe she does need a big girl bed now?!
I may be doomed when the twins get older!

Connie said...

Love the video!! The look on Claires face is so funny...like she's just wondering WHAT her sister could be doing!!